No announcement yet.

A cool Green Sandoval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to admit, it does give you excellent access for those behind the nut bends.

Comment

I didn't like that headstock on Randy's V, and I absolutely hate it on a strat. Way too big, and just plain ugly.

Comment

I think if I owned that and it dropped and the hs snapped of I would actually cheer....

Comment

That looks absolutely ridiculous to me... but to each his own!

Comment

Anyone knowthe asking price on it?

Comment

I actually LOVE that headstock. I think it is just so off the wall, that it is a real standout. Instead of bastardizing a strat headstock by making it into a cock and balls, or a buttplug or the such..Sandoval just went with a freaking harpoon! Of course, the original had nothing to do with a strat shape, since it was a Dano neck with added wood, but it works fine on a strat shape guitar if you ask me.

This guitar, or one like it, was on E-bay last year..more than once. And the asking price was in the 2 grand range IIRC.

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

That headstock ruins that guitar.
                Tim

Comment

great color, poor headstock, I kinda feel sorry for manufacturers, with all the copyright regs etc it mustnt be easy to design a nice headstock.

Comment

That headstock is like Pac-Man's retarded cousin.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X