20th Anniversary Ibanez RG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTB007 View Post
    Dude, you're kidding right? Loch Ness Green? They had a Loch Ness Green 20th Anniv. RG550? There was a huge rumor around these 20ths that there might be a few LNG's produced. But, it was pretty much dismissed. Go buy it... right now!
    Nope. No LNG. Only DY, RFR, and Black...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Please read Robert's post! He stated the GC in Scottsdale had a "green one."

Comment

Please read Robert's post! He stated the GC in Scottsdale had a "green one."
        I DID read the post. My point is Robert is mistaken. The only colors that came out with the 20th Anniversary are Desert Yellow, Road Flare Red, and Black. There is no Loch Ness Green one. Trust me. Or don't and try to find one. Let me know if you do...

Comment

Comment

Don't really know what that means. This was the deciding factor if I got one of these or not. I wanted one in LNG. I found out a long time ago that they were not going to do that color. Ibanez sees that as a Jem color, not an RG color. At least that was the excuse I got. I think Ibanez goes WAY overboard with this Anniversary shit so usually I don't pay any attention to them. But I would have jumped all over a LNG RG. But no dice...

Comment

I know, just frustrating is all. I'm the dude that started this thread. I know Ibanez only released DY, RFR and black. But, the LNG rumor actually started from someone with connections. And, then someone got funny and photoshopped a DY to look like an LNG. That's where the rumor died.
              It would be interesting for someone from Scottsdale to confirm what Robert already reported, that he saw a green 20th.

Comment

It would have made more sense to do a Shocking Pink one, considering that they actually released that color on RG's. But I don't think they ever did a RG in LNG. So to them it makes no sense to do one now...

I'm sure Robert saw a Green Ibanez RG. Just what it is, I'm not sure. I am pretty sure it's not a 20th. Even if they did do a limited run of them, we would have heard about it. They wouldn't have done it under the table and just shipped one to Scottsdale, AZ...

Comment

Did you guys miss this, RG550 painted LNG?

A coworker got this, so I saw it in person. Paint was awesome.

Comment

I just called Scottsdale GC (480-362-1150), Yellow, Red, and Black. The sales guy mentioned the yellow being florescent has a slight green tint to it (which is true). I then asked him to look on the wall and see if he had anything Ibanez in green and he said no. I then said 'ya know, that really bright lock ness green?', and he said no.

Of course I then asked him if he has any used USA Jacksons or Charvels, and the only thing they have is a Charvel 25th anniv (vintage trem) for $2700.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
                      Did you guys miss this, RG550 painted LNG?

A coworker got this, so I saw it in person. Paint was awesome.
                      Kinda steep price wise. Course I don't know how much Sims charges for that paintjob. I have a few RG's lying around that I've thought of painting that color. Either that or get one of those Dweezils...

Comment

• Okay, so Robert is just color blind!

Comment

Working...
                        X