I pulled the trigger on an eighties Dean Caddilac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pulled the trigger on an eighties Dean Caddilac

I didn't end up buying the guitar I opened this thread with so webmaster please close or delete this thread.
    Last edited by Blazer; 12-23-2006, 05:06 PM.

AH, you bought it from the classifieds? Was wondering who got it..
    I love the Cadillacs but thought it was difficult finding one designed for a Floyd Rose. This looks awesome! Congrats
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

NO, it's crappy one, but i'll take it of your hands
      Seriously, I don't know a lot about Deans, but I like the Caddy line and it'll be very cool with a floyd.

Comment

i was never so keen on the smaller dean headstock i much prefer the usual v one that they have on the ml 79s, vs, caddies....but it looks nice man..what colour is it? black or choccy brown??

Comment

I've been into Caddies lately. I've had my eye on a few korean made ones for the pst few weeks. That one looks cool. I myself prefer the larger headstock, but I'd still take that one in a snap. great score. What kind of work does it need.
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Cool. I have had a few cadds. I like the bigger HS ones myself but I have had a few shrimp fork Headstock ones that were killer. Is it a USA made one? Was the Floyd a mod or was it a factory job/ Looks like a great project!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post

Of course it does need some work. But I love restoring guitars.

So you guys tell me, is this one a good one?
              that's funny, it's my guitar in the picture, but I don't remember you buying it ?????

Comment

I found the guitar for sale on a Belgian site and decided to go for it, I contacted the salesman (was it you?) about how much he wanted to have for it and agreed with his terms. So with that I thought that I pulled the trigger and just needed to collect it and pay for it.

So I placed the post you saw on this forum asking for advice on a Dean Caddilac from that era.

But then last week my car broke down and I needed the cash to have it repaired so I cancelled the buy.

If you're the guy who put up that guitar for sale on that Belgian site than you should be able to comfirm this. I have been in contact with you about buying the guitar and cancelling the buy.
                Last edited by Blazer; 12-23-2006, 04:58 PM. Reason: To save my skin.

Comment

I don't like the shape of the Cadillac... but each of us has their own prefereces

Comment

I want one in white or black. They remind me of Les Pauls for some reason.

Comment

Really? They dont look anything like a les paul.... or an explorer either...

Comment

Working...
                      X