No announcement yet.

I landed a KILLER ESP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to call that one of my favorite guitars I've seen posted up here. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by atilla View Post
      I'd have to call that one of my favorite guitars I've seen posted up here. Nice!
      What's up, how's things Atilla?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Originally posted by Robotechnology View Post
        What's up, how's things Atilla?
        Things are good, thanks! Still pluggin' away doing gigs despite playing completely half-assed, but having fun.

Comment

geez, that's a guitar I'd like to have someday. I have a really special dark metallic purple real ESP m-ii deluxe that I bought brand new almost ten years ago.....when I landed my first real job. It was my main gigging guitar through my bar band hey day( awesome side job I miss, lasted nearly a decade), and is still my "go to guitar" for recording solos, even though I have since acquired 8 more guitars.( Les Paul and JB player were before it) It just has some voodoo to it,,,some sort of worn in, connected to my soul mystique,,,,probably a result of being the guitar I have had in my hands (literally) longer than any other except my first guitar, an old JB player. I truly intend to either get a mirage , or perhaps another m-ii deluxe someday. Love ESP guitars,,,but I can say that about all of my guitars...including my Jackson DK-1.......which would be a tie with the ESP if I ever had to choose just "one guitar." Thing is, on any given day, any one of my guitars can seem to be my favorite, (as I sit here and type, I am noodling on my Washburn N4)but the ESP really has a special place in my heart. Congrats on the guitar, it is a keeper.
          Last edited by lynchfan6; 12-27-2006, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X