No announcement yet.

cort guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy had a Cort back when we were both starting to play. It was a no headstock deal, meant to look like a Steinberger or something. Absolute shite. My Hondo Strat was a better guitar. It looked fugly as all hell too.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Here is mine, not a bad guitar at all. The tuners were crap and replaced with pings though Click on Thumbnail.

Comment

I own a few Corts. Around 2000, Cort stepped up their specs. They have been around since forever but spent most of their corporate life making crap copy guitars. The ones made after 2000 are as good as any you will find. Cort has gotten away from copies. Their guitars are very distinctive, top quality and affordable. The other thing is that Cort is the largest guitar manufacturer in the world. They have two factories, one in Korea and the other in Idonesia. They make most of the Squiers, the actual official Ibanez non-Japanese manufacturer. They used to make the foriegn BC Rich guitars. They also hold interest in a lot of smaller companies. As for my Corts, my Zenox Z44 and my Pagelli are almost spec for spec matched with a Gibson Les Paul. Both are solid mahogany, the Pagelli is a one piece. The Zenox is the silver one and the Pagelli is the flamed maple.

Comment

Working...
        X