strap question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strap question

I got this strap for christmas and I was wondering ... which side does it go hehe

Shop our selection of instruments, musical equipment & supplies. Get the lowest prices & free shipping on most orders. Check back daily for special savings.

I guess the hole with the wire should go on the lock on the neck pickup side but I just want to make sure

i think the wire is ment so you can tie it to the guitar neck if its acoustic but other than that, the thick side of the strap should be on the strap button closer to the neck. or at least thats how i do it
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

what are you using it on?

on an acoustic, if you were to use the tie, it would be tied around the headstock behind the nut.

on an electric, I like the narrow, adjustable side to be attached at the blunt end of the guitar and the fatter end of the strap on the pin next to the neck.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

electric

Comment

the thiner end is on the back of the guitar...
          That wires are just like some(dull) "strap locks"
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

those are not wires, it is one string, for if you use it with an acoustic for tying it onto the headstock
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Shoe-lace.
              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

so that's what 'strap locks' are
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                X