No announcement yet.

Squier Obey Strat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the 51s are made in the Indonesian Cort factory and I think some of the Strats are as well. A good majority of them are made in China. I don't know if there is any more production of Squiers in Korea.

Comment

so who on this Squier thread knows how Squiers began?
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I do!!!
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

yeah cause I told you.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
              so who on this Squier thread knows how Squiers began?
              The knights needed helpers to take care of their horses and gear...
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I actually have 2 squires: Ones a Standard Strat, which is one of my stage guitars. Actually plays pretty nice (I wouldn't have bought it, if it didn't). They other is a Japanese Squier that was given to me by another forum member, that I am currently transforming. Time is at a premium, otherwise it'd been done by now.
                I actually had a MIM Strat, same time I bought the Squier. They played the same, and I sold off the MIM.
                I'm not Ron!

Comment

Racerx2k:
                  I would love to see some pics after the transformation is happening. I am debating what to do with the MIJ Squier I just picked up.

Comment

No prob. Just think "Green Meanie". It won't be an exact replica, as I don't believe in fully doing that, cause then you end up with aspects of the guitar you don't like, merely cause you went all out to replicate. I'd call it more of a "tribute", much like the way my last one went: Single hum, floyded, solist-type, in the vein of Warren Dimartini, but different in it's own right.
                    I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
                    X