Floyd Rose Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Rose Guitar

I already know about the special strings needed. However, I can get one for $129. Any thoughts?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I would jump on that. I have played the high end and low end models and they are solid guitars !!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      I already know about the special strings needed. However, I can get one for $129. Any thoughts?

Fett you need another cheap guitar about as much as Rosie O'Donnell needs to gain weight

Comment

is there an active thread about how many guitars you have going on right now?
        Won't that throw of the count?!

Comment

No, that game is over. This one comes with a strap and a cord. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Oh well. Happy New Year. He's willing to meet half way. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6161&rd=1&rd=1

Comment

buy it!, I really love the speedloader (btw there is also an import floyd rose guitar with normal original floyd (ping made with brass block)

Comment

What's another guitar? I'm selling a coat that will cover the cost.
                Last edited by fett; 01-02-2007, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Worth it in my opinion. I traded mine away but, there are worse ways of spending $129.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

The whole FR guitar thing intrigued me. I know it's not a Redmond. But, what the hell, I know I'll get my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by fred dons View Post
                      buy it!, I really love the speedloader (btw there is also an import floyd rose guitar with normal original floyd (ping made with brass block)
                      All Floyds have brass blocks... they're just steel plated over, unlike the Pings.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fett, Great Price! The speedloader trem is cool, I have one on this guitar:

Yours may or may not come with the set up instructions. Click here:
                        The official home of the authentic Floyd Rose Tremolo System, Upgrades, Parts, Accessories, Audio, and more

look at the center top, you'll see a list of different instruction links like Removing Strings, Loading Strings, Setup, Intonation etc.

Comment

Aren't these made in China? I know that won't stop ya.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ofr id buy the guitar just for the trem....... fett i do believe you are out of control.... but then again what 79 guitars right?
                            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

@ Toejam
                              not all floyds have brass blocks, I know, I had to shorten 2 blocks and it would have been much easier if it would have been brass )

Comment

Working...
                              X