Floyd Rose Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    Just got an Email from my dau-in-law. Looks like I bought it right from under her. She was about ready to go pick it up. There is justice in the world.

Jesus, there is a whole clan of Fettsters on the net cornering the cheapo guitar market. Who knew

God help all those 13 year olds that bid against them, those little fuckers are gonna need a 2nd paper route to compete.
    Last edited by VinceV; 01-04-2007, 11:07 AM.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

fett has the ability to work up to four pc's at once due to those prehensile appendages of his. He can't be outbid. $250 max bids, notwithstanding.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Well, 20 days later, I got the guitar. Lots of bad weather, ya know. He included a very spiffy guitar stand and refused to take money for gas. Class act guy and the guitar is pretty neat. The neck is real nice. It's Chinese but that's OK.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I have a 92 or 93 Dinky XL with a busted headstock and was going to cut the headstock off and do the speed loader thing.I can get an import BCR mockingbird for $89.00 lift the speed loader and drill the mock headstock and install tuners a cheap ass trem and have 2 guitars for 1 low price how cheap is that?
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I'm proud of you, boy.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
            X