Hey Pebber & Heartfielder, seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Pebber & Heartfielder, seen this?

saw this over at Jemsite dunno if you two have seen this already but man what a shame UGH

Interesting enough it looks like the same guy got That black 2H one you guys recently posted the pic of with the mirror pickguard.

about mid way down

Wow ! Great graphic ... I mean who wouldn't want a Dr. Seuss Flying Mouth with Green Hair graphic !!! I need to know how i can get that on all of my guitars.

Comment

I remember seeing his post right after it's conversion, and it was done with a vinyl sticker kit , supposedly it can be removed.

The idea itself could be cool, but his choice of subject wasnt to hot.

Comment

Right.. I'm here

nope.. didn't see that, no member of the Ibanez forum.. don't like it, so get it heartfielder and sell an 540P-II to me

oh, I have a Maxxas on spare too

Comment

Didnt one of you guys get that Carotene Orange one not to long ago from Ebay or am I thinking of another Jcfer? I thought it was Pebber.

That one made me drool, the best color for this guitar IMO

Comment

That was Peter. I have the White, Purple & Yellow ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikernaut2 View Post
              Didnt one of you guys get that Carotene Orange one not to long ago from Ebay or am I thinking of another Jcfer? I thought it was Pebber.

That one made me drool, the best color for this guitar IMO
              yup

Comment

^ That's 5-Alarm Red, Carotene Orange is a bit different. I believe Carotene Orange was only available on RG5XX's and RG7XX's like 1 year 1988? I think the RG540 Power (Satriani pictured guitar) came in Carotene Orange in 1988, while the triple coil version came in 5-Alarm Red.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                  ^ That's 5-Alarm Red, Carotene Orange is a bit different. I believe Carotene Orange was only available on RG5XX's and RG7XX's like 1 year 1988? I think the RG540 Power (Satriani pictured guitar) came in Carotene Orange in 1988, while the triple coil version came in 5-Alarm Red.
                  You mean like this ?

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

that makes an ugly guitar even worse IMO...
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                      that makes an ugly guitar even worse IMO...
                      hahah NEVER!

ok so is it 5 alarm red? or is it Carotene ? my RG550 is carotene .

Anyways thats still the coolest 540pII/PSH

Comment

Mikernaught2 your 550 IS Carotene Orange, Heartfielders pic of that 540P is 5-Alarm Red. I have the same guitar Heartfielder has a pic of in the same finish.

The 540P with HSS (pictured below) comes in the Carotene Orange finish. Scroll to the right for the finish options available.

Last edited by Jackson-Charvel; 01-12-2007, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X