Please post your new GMWs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please post your new GMWs

Hi, I'm seriously considering picking up a new GMW and I'd like to see shots of the ones with the new headstock. I've found a few pictures here and there but I'd like to have one thread that shows all of them off. The best pic I've seen so far is the Hellraiser done for Brooks, but I know there's others out there ... just can't find them with the search function.

Thanks!!! --Dan
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

So, no one has a new GMW? I saw the hot rod flame. That was awesome, but I was hoping to see pics of something a little more traditional.

Also, anyone ever compare a San Dimas (Lloyd Prins) with a GMW. Similar? Different?

Comment

not mine but here are some new ones:

Kramer body style:

Flamed red wood on the front:

on a quilted maple body:

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

And here is a preview of mine:

- Newc

Comment

Nice stuff for sure.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Cool, thanks! I dig the pointy headstock when it's painted. Not so sure about that other one ... I forgot about that being a new one, too. What kind of headstock are you getting on your tele?

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
              Cool, thanks! I dig the pointy headstock when it's painted. Not so sure about that other one ... I forgot about that being a new one, too. What kind of headstock are you getting on your tele?
              Mine is going to be a matching paint pointy.

- Newc

Comment

Tim...Can't wait to see it!
                Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                Mine is going to be a matching paint pointy.

Comment

Now I know what the fuss is all about Tim! Congrats man.
                  "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

The pointy is alright but the sears/PC-1 style head is horrid imo...All the waiting and anticipation for that??? Nice guitars for sure but that head...Even the pointy looks like an Ibanez...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Ok maybe am I stupid, but can some one tell me about this GMW brand? I hadn't heard of them until I came here, and they're held in high reguard it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                        Ok maybe am I stupid, but can some one tell me about this GMW brand? I hadn't heard of them until I came here, and they're held in high reguard it seems.
                        GMW is a custom guitar shop owned and run by Lee Garver in Glendale, CA (I think) and he did/does a lot of Charvel reproductions, starting back from when you could not get Charvels (before FMIC revived the brand), along with other custom guitar orders of all kinds.
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Lee makes great guitars... the new headstocks are cooler in person than in pics, but they are not for everyone (me included! LOL!).
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                            not mine but here are some new ones:

didnt Huntin' Doug design that inlay or something similar to it?

Comment

Working...
                            X