The Fender Stratocaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fender Stratocaster

There is just something special about the Fender Strat that i always have to own at least one of em. From time to time i`ll venture off into other brand guitars that i like, but its just a matter of time until i get the strong urge to play my Strat and nothing but my Strat!!!!! Although i like many different guitars,the Fender Stratocaster to me is just the most special of them all!!!!

Yeah, I gotta say the same. Always my bread and butter. I enjoy playing my Charvels. The necks feel great on them and very comfortable. But when it comes to feeling comfortable on stage and reliability, the Strat is it for me.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Yeah,definitely the most reliable guitars i`ve ever had!!! And more recentely Fender has really stepped up in quality with their MIM lines like the Classic and Deluxe series!!! Some of these guitar are really on par with the MIA series!!!
      Last edited by Metaled1020; 01-19-2007, 10:16 AM.

Comment

AMEN brother.
        The best guitar ever. Period.
        Everytime I pick one(s) of mine up I remind myself that strats are it.
        The they spun off Charvies and Jacksons and the rest is history.
        Leo had it right, what a freakin' genius.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Love mine, something about them is just right!
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I love my Double Fat Strat. It just sings! I don't care for single coil pickups, so I waited for one with two humbuckers. A lot of people think it's blasphemy for Strats to have humbuckers, but I love it. Though, I'd love a flatter fingerboard radius, maybe like 12", as I'm not too crazy about the 9.5", but I can deal with it. I definitely can't stand the old vintage 7.25" radius.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Screw the purists Joe, there many flavors for all....

Comment

Nice! It's even better with a Floyd. Mine's a hardtail, because I really can't stand their vintage or two-point trems either.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love Strats. In fact I'm eyeing one with a contour body and an amazing flame top to go with my DK2T...

Comment

I've always wanted to love strats because Blackmore was my favorite but the position of the volume knob kills it for me even though the Jackson/Charvel knob position is not that different. Also the trem can't take wild abuse (unless you have some magic guitar tech). Also while the clean and overdrive sounds are great, they are missing the humbucker crunch. Also the radius and narrow frets. Luckily the "Super Strats" deal with all those things

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                      Screw the purists Joe, there many flavors for all....

Oh yeah baby!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah I gotta have a superstrat. They are like a hotrodded strat.

Gotta have the Floyd, 24 frets, flatter or compound radius neck, upgraded pups, etc...

To each his own.
                        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Strats kickass!!!

Here's my Trower Tribute:
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Nice!!!!!

And its great to see so many Strat fans on this forum! Very cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                              Strats kickass!!!

Here's my Trower Tribute:
                              Hey Tim, have you ever sipped a couple of cold ones on a friday night and layed down a couple of tracks of Bidge of Sighs with that baby?!
                              Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X