The Fender Stratocaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and some more....

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Nice Joe......love the grain on that Sunburst!!!

Comment

I love the bound-edge flat-top with block inlays!

Comment

How 'bout a HM Strat?

Here's a somewhat unusual black crackle/marble HM Strat I picked up a few weeks ago. Too bad about the Kahler

Comment

Here's my Classic 50s with the blakced out pickguard, ala David Gilmour. This one is to tide me over until Fender releases the David Gilmour sig Strat.

And my old standby.

My 1988 American Standard in Gun Metal Blue that I bought with my first "real" job bagging groceries at a local store. Totally stock with the exception of the EMG DG20 system added in about 2000.

Guitars have come and gone from my collection but I will always keep a strat in the group. And that '88 always feels good to go, no matter what else I play or how long I put it away for.

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/40/40514/folders/252846/2069328AD004.jpg

Last edited by Bryan; 01-22-2007, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I love strats as much I love great Charvels and LPs. I always wanted one because of David Gilmour.

White '57 Strat with maple fingerboard is the most beautiful guitar IMO.

I like 'em with reversed headstocks the most.
              I don't like them with rosewood boards tho.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

You've all seen them, YJM and MIM with Warmoth.

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

My mutt strat, not the best, but plays well.

Mex deluxe players neck, custom 69 pickups, i like it.

Comment

I love that gun metal blue one. I've been looking for one for a while now. Very nice!

Here's my '94 set-neck custom shop, mahagony body, ebony fretboard, changed p/u's to EMG's.

Comment

I own a few of them, from cheap Squiers to MIA Strats. My three favs are my limited edition 62 reissue in Ice Blue Metallic, my Pink MIA Heavy Metal and my Squier Pro Tone.

Comment

Now I got American STRAT GAS...........................

.....................ok.............where are they?
                        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I have many Fender Strats, but Leo's "better" improved guitar, the Jaguar is actually my favorite of all Fenders. Leo's new improved "better guitar" never took off like the Stratocaster, but I like the way the Jaguar feels with it's ergonomic shaped body. I can sit and play that one all day. I've been thinking of getting a Custom Shop Jackson with the Jaguar like body. But there is nothing like the utility of a real Stratocaster I must say
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

My SRV One of the First made. I got it when They came out.. VEry Nice, Plug n Play. Plug it into my HotRod Deville w/ 2 12's and it nails SRV, JIMI, and Clapton SE91XXXX indicates an 89 neck.

Comment

Sweet SRV! I love my YJM:
                              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I have a couple too. I dont have any pics of my Floyd Rose Classic. But here is my hardtail and the one I pieced together (autographed by Trower!).

Comment

Working...
                                X