Rik Emmett Dean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rik Emmett Dean...

Sweet! A 24-fret round horn V from Dean.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Oh man is that fucking sweet! I always lusted after his white V in teh 80's.

chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I also really like how the jack is on the top wing instead of the normal bottom position.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn, didn't expect that!
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Wow, I love that guitar. Rik is a monster player and singer.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That is the Dean I would buy I think. The classic white V is the nicest looking guitar they ever made IMO. Limited Edition means iwon't be able to afford one, but I will wait and see what it lists at anyhow.

chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

that's awesome!!!
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Now that is a cool Dean!! 1 Hum is all you nead If they only made the headstock about 3/4 that size-seriously Jack.

Comment

One of the best guitar players in this planet, period.
                  So underrated.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Hey, that's really nice! It's been a long time since Dean made anything that I didn't consider to be utterly hideous.

Comment

They need to correct the spelling of his last name!! Regardless, Rik is one of my favorite players.

Comment

I would love a black/chrome one of those with a decent headstock.....
                        Ebony board, block inay, 1 hum, one knob, string through, bound....
                        Jackson, why have you no roundhorn?
                        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

It's just that headstock..... damn man... their design department needs to do something better thent hat.

-Nate
                          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Sweet. But imo it looks like Gibson Flying V Custom alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post
                              That is the Dean I would buy I think. The classic white V is the nicest looking guitar they ever made IMO. Limited Edition means iwon't be able to afford one, but I will wait and see what it lists at anyhow.

chuck

Selling for 3549.00

Comment

Working...
                              X