• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP at NAMM

I'm digging this:

Lynch reliced 56' reissue....

Steve E
    Last edited by speed monkey; 01-21-2007, 02:41 AM.

That neck is tits. They can have that vintage trem though.

Comment

ESP has so many sig models at the moment..

I like their 2007 line up, many cool models with good features

and yes, the lynch is cool
      Last edited by AfterForever; 01-21-2007, 05:31 AM.
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I noticed that reliced one too. Cool guitar. ESP is really good at taking other peoples ideas. :/

Comment

I never saw him play that. But it's cool nonetheless. Everyone is into making these beat up looking guitars. Am I the only one who likes a brand new looking guitar???

Comment

I never thought they´d bring back the GL56, but for some reason it looks better this time around.

Comment

I dig it too.

Comment

I didn't know ESP was around in 1956?
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I want the KH-20. I wonder what that will cost?

Comment

My thoughts exactly LOL.

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                    I didn't know ESP was around in 1956?
                    He has been seen playing strat type guitars and tele's latley.

Originally posted by mantis View Post
                    I never saw him play that. But it's cool nonetheless. Everyone is into making these beat up looking guitars. Am I the only one who likes a brand new looking guitar???

Comment

Originally posted by mantis View Post
                      When I saw him in Portland all he played was a 50's Tele (he scored from Billy Gibbons...) and a ESP necked 50's Fender Strat body set up just like the one above...that was it. He did break out the skull guitar for Mr. Scary, but other wise all Tele and Strat.

Steve E

Comment

ESP had lots of cool guitars at their booth. It seems they listen to what their customers want and try to make it happen. Every year they update their website, come out to NAMM loaded with new catalogues. They always introduce it seems like at least 12 new models/update existing lines, are they all hits, no, but at least they try. I know alot of guys her like to trash on ESP, saying they just copied Jackson or whatever, but those days were a long long time ago, and I actually think ESP is producing guitars as nice if not nicer than what Jackson has. The last few Jackson/Charvels I have gotten have all had QC problems from minor things like knobs being loose to paint problems to guitars not even wired up right. The last few ESPs I have gotten have all been perfect.
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
                          I want the KH-20. I wonder what that will cost?
                          The KH20 has a MSRP of 10K.
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Wow, really? Thanks. Guess I'll have to keep dreamin'.

Comment

They are only making around 40 of them and the Lynch Kami as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X