Carvin DC 127 T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin DC 127 T

I'm looking to get one possibly, any thoughts/comments on these?

Carvins are worth the price they charge new and their new bridge hunbucker, the C22B is awsome, kinda like a Duncan Custom 5. The "T" part stands for Trem, but a Wilkinson trem, not a Floyd, that designation would be a "C". Are you buying used or new? Jack.

Comment

I love mine, see the other carvin thread for pics.

Comment

looking at this one used..

Comment

I have a Carvin coming in the mailios too. Its a DC135. I'm promised its a great guitar and like you I have high hopes that it can match a Jackson in terms of playability. Im just hoping it can match a Charvel Model 5, as thats where I have my expectations set at. We shall see............

Comment

I used to have 3 Carvins DC127. Great guitars. Imo they are the best guitars for fusion, that typo stuff. Their sound is kinda compressed. That's just my ear.

Comment

Carvins rock. My first was an SC90 (still have it), then I got a DC400, traded that eventually for a DC120 which I later sold on ebay since the 12-string wasn't my thing. I want one of their 7-strings now.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by pebber View Post
                looking at this one used..

That is a DC125T with a coil splitter and just a volume knob. The DC125 is a 1 humbucker model, I use to have one with a floyd. Is it the basic alder body and maple neck? How much US $$$$ are they wanting for it? Jack.

Comment

Carvin makes nice guitars for sure! I had a couple of Bolts in the past but eventually sold them because i like Fender better! I may get a DC 127 at some point though!!!

Comment

I have a DC-135 and it's great !!! I like the green one.

[IMG][/IMG]
                    [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

My Carvin came in today. I think these compare very well with Jacksons. For the price they are a steal................

Comment

I have a 127T. Swamp Ash body, seafoam green paint, ebony fretboard, unfinished oiled maple neck.

The thing is great, my tech makes fun of me for buying anything else since he claims it's easily the best fret job of any of my guitars that he's worked on.

Cost me about $850.

Comment

Working...
                        X