Dean Razorback 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Razorback 7

I wasn't aware that Dimebag used 7 string guitars equiped with EMG's and 24 frets.
    http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5076968905 <--My Band

I'm sure that if there was a market for it, Dean would make a Dimebag ukelele.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
      Didn't he play 5 Minutes Alone on a ukelele somewhere in Vulgar Videos From Hell? IIRC he snapped a string
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Megalightning View Post
        I wasn't aware that Dimebag used 7 string guitars equiped with EMG's and 24 frets.
        Count the frets again...

Comment

+1
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007 View Post
            Count the frets again...
            Yeah, I only see 22.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

On the Dean from NAMM thing, they said 24 frets, weird.

Comment

they made some 6 stringers with 24 frets now... this is just getting disgusting now with all that crap they're putting Dime's name on. Fuckem.
                "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
                Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
                Dimebag Darrell
                Chuck Schuldiner
                Cliff Burton

Comment

Yeah its fucking bullshit. When the usa razorbacks came out with emg's in them I thought it was stupid, but this is just whoring the image of a legend.

I was well prepared to turn my back on washburn dimes when he signed with dean, but this is pathetic. I was in no hurry to buy a korean dime guitar, and dead against the chinese ones. Vintage dean and washburn usa's for me thanks.

Comment

Too bad they cost so much for a M.I.China guitar! I really like the Razorback shape!

Comment

Let's get one thing straight here: Dimebag did not invent the ML design. Dean did, so as far as I'm concerned Dean can do whatever they want with it.
                      The Razorback is Dimebags take on the ML, he gave it a twist of his own.

Here is where I disagree: If Dean put DIME's name upon a guitar, it should be a guitar the Man himself would play, made to his preferances.
                      If not, please DO NOT put Dime's name on that guitar!
                      It's only fair!

Comment

Coming soon the Dean DIME dinnerware set service for 4! Get your pre-orders in today!
                        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

But seriously, I would care if Dean didnt put his name on EVERY ML and Razorback they made. When they do that your milking the name for all its worth.

Comment

My point exactly..

Comment

+1, take his name off the chinese mades and all the ones not to his specs, even if its just a licensed floyd instead oif an OFR, then we'll talk.

I must say, I do like the USA Rebel Razorback...much in the spirit of dime.

EDIT: As much as I may be hated for saying this, it does make sense that they use EMG's for the 7 string because they probably have the most popular 7 string pickups, but they should still take his name off of it.
                              Last edited by TrendkillDBD; 01-25-2007, 08:55 PM.
                              "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
                              Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
                              Dimebag Darrell
                              Chuck Schuldiner
                              Cliff Burton

Comment

Working...
                              X