No announcement yet.

Dean Razorback 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried a Razorback & the thought it was pretty a decent Then I noticed it was an import & the price was just way blown up , same with the V,s I would love to have 1 but not for that price ! As for them useing Dimes name I hope his Family is getting a huge chunk for that if not Dean needs to back off.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
      I tried a Razorback & the thought it was pretty a decent Then I noticed it was an import & the price was just way blown up , same with the V,s I would love to have 1 but not for that price ! As for them useing Dimes name I hope his Family is getting a huge chunk for that if not Dean needs to back off.
      I'm sure Vinnie or Rita's getting some cash off of that, but still, you know that Dean's making more than the majority of the profit.
      "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
      Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
      Dimebag Darrell
      Chuck Schuldiner
      Cliff Burton

Comment

I bet they are, But I'ld rather see either a japanese import or atleast a better priced USA model . I hope they're getting more than a little something for it , I mean they lost alot more than Dean ever did! Money doesn't fix things or even make things better in Dimes case for his family , but don't don't just try to turn a buck on the guys name.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

They should just label it a Razorback and not a Dime sig if they're gonna expand on the line this much...

Comment

exactly
            "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
            Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
            Dimebag Darrell
            Chuck Schuldiner
            Cliff Burton

Comment

I wasn't aware that Dimebag used 7 string guitars equiped with EMG's and 24 frets.
              Wait, RR7 import jackson?

I wasn't aware that Randy was using 7 string guitars

anyway i clearly see your point - imho it's getting disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by skarhead View Post
                Wait, RR7 import jackson?

I wasn't aware that Randy was using 7 string guitars

anyway i clearly see your point - imho it's getting disgusting
                Yeah, I don't see "Randy Rhoads" plastered all over the headstock on the RR7s.

And I agree with the others, if it's so far from the original spirit and design they should just call it a "Razorback".
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                X