Tremo what?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremo what?!?

Interesting, but where's the whammy bar?
    http://www.sonoinvent.com./index.php...d=13&Itemid=40
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

You use ESP to activate the Computer Logic: think "up" to pull the bar up, think "down" to push the bar down. It's simple. It's Logical as Spock would say
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

You have little bars for each string.That's a pretty good idea.Because I thought of that before
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Dont know how you could use that practically while playing though.

Comment

I always thought the little palm bars on Kahlers were cool, even though I don't like Kahlers. This is seemingly a retarded twist on a decent-ish idea.
          "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
          Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
          Dimebag Darrell
          Chuck Schuldiner
          Cliff Burton

Comment

Now that right there is just plain weird man I thought the Speedloader was weird, but holy cow man Jack.

Comment

What an idiotic website. "Hey, we invented the best tremolo of all times, and we dont tell you why it is so good, how it works, how to use it, where to buy it, when we are going to sell it, how much it will cost, or anything else that could be useful...but Matthias Eklund has one. Isnt that very interesting?"

Comment

Originally posted by max View Post
                What an idiotic website. "Hey, we invented the best tremolo of all times, and we dont tell you why it is so good, how it works, how to use it, where to buy it, when we are going to sell it, how much it will cost, or anything else that could be useful...but Matthias Eklund has one. Isnt that very interesting?"
                Yeah, tell me about it! I was checking out the Evergrey forum and someone posted a pic of one of Tom Englund's Caparisons with one of those bridges. At first I thought it was one of those Hipshot bridges for instantly changing tunings.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think the only idiotic party in this is whoever originally confused tremolo with vibrato. Really twists my tits every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by max View Post
                    That doesnt mean I dont want one badly, of course.

Comment

I'll stick with my Floyds...
                      "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
                      Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
                      Dimebag Darrell
                      Chuck Schuldiner
                      Cliff Burton

Comment

What is the best Tremolo for a Fender Strat ?

Comment

Working...
                        X