Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Havent played the "oooh look at me" card for a while.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those are all sweet Shawn, my fav is the Les Paul Custom
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post

Great collection, but those three just rule!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Shawn, you've got a killer collection! I too have a '68 Historic Reissue and it's my #1 Les Paul. It's heavy as a ship anchor, but it's got tone to the bone!
        "POOP"

Comment

But your Frankie looks too clean. You need to start smoking...........
          "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            LOL. My rosewood neck McCarty joined me on stage in a skanky, smokey, stinky bar last Thursday. I have a couple I wouldn't gig with but they all get played.
            I used to keep all the 'good stuff' home and gig my beaters, but if I really like a guitar I'll get it smoked up. Felt like abuse on my '96 Cu22 HB, but I liked it while I was playing.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post
              Oh yeah Pete, I play every guitar I own, from the Private Stocks, to old strats, I dont care. Now granted, I am not good enough to play out IMO, but if I did, there isnt anything I wouldnt play out.

I have seen quite a few floyded PRS BTW. Custom artist orders obviously but it can be done.

If I played like you Pete, I would play them out too!

Thanks for the kind words man. I'm glad you play these guitars... it kills me when someone has a huge collection and doesn't really get to enjoy the guitars. On the Ce24, was that a blue finish that faded? I know it was a goof by PRS, but man I love how they look.

Pete

Comment

love the wayne....

Comment

Seeing a post from you about your new guitars is one of my favorite things, Shawn.

And this one certainly did not dissapoint. All beautiful, amazing guitars. Damn.

I can't help but think you forgot to add something, though. Something sparkly? And hot rod flamey?

Comment

Cool stuff, Shawn. Glad to see the Wayne got a good home, the neck was just not my cup of tea. Really diggin' the PRS CE!

Comment

Originally posted by Crankdaddy View Post
                      Seeing a post from you about your new guitars is one of my favorite things, Shawn.

And this one certainly did not dissapoint. All beautiful, amazing guitars.
                      +100 Shawn, we live vicariously through your purchases...and struggle greatly not to purchase the ones you choose to release back into the wild...love the LP too!

Comment

The woodgrain on the '68 LP Reissue's top looks nice! What are the pickups in that lime green HSH?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I'm a '68, too, so love that one. And not just for the year.

Cool as always, Shawn.

Comment

DAMN!!!

How did I miss this thread?

Some great lookin' fiddles ya got there Shawn.

A Historic LP Custom is on my wish list too bro.

Comment

Awesome stuff Shawn I'm jonesing for a 355 if you feel like buy some on those in the near future
                              They're all gorgeous, play 'em in health!
                              Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                              X