X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...how 'bout no.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
      I haven't seen anybody use the term Stabbed Poo for awhile but this seems like a good time to use it.
      Put a Santa hat on it and it could pass for a Mr. Hanky sig :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Acidhouse View Post
        Nothing like paying $400 for a solid bodied "Pine" guitar. Knowing how thin pine trees are, it would probably take 5+ pieces to make a guitar that size. Probably a real "tone" monster.
        it's the way the glue resonates that gives these the "melt in your trousers" sound that everyone is after.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Somewhere there's a moose head lookin' for his mount.

Comment

and "no two designs are the same!"

Fantastic!!!jesus fucking christ! why does everyone with a bandsaw and a melvin hiscock book think they can build a guitar!!!

FUCK!

Chris

Comment

i like it. i am endorsed by his company now. i will be having my own signature model!!!! YEAH!!!! i am big time NOW!!!!
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X