Warmoth now has an online store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth now has an online store!

Probably old news, but for those who missed the last announcement (like me), you can now buy stuff from Warmoth in a modern fashion - online
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

I didn`t know that you couldn`t before I have never purchased from them, but always admired their stuff!! Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
      I didn`t know that you couldn`t before
      I think you used to have to order over the phone.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

you use to have to print out an order form and go from there, it is about damn time they got into the 2000's and set up an online store!

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14 View Post
          you use to have to print out an order form and go from there, it is about damn time they got into the 2000's and set up an online store!
          +1, but I'd probably call them any how just to confirm things like "is it in stock?" Don't know if they have a "real time inventory"? That might take another 10 years to get going:ROTF:
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

It looks like they are loading the inventory from their "Showcase" and they usually kept that section pretty up to date in the past. I just got a neck and a couple V2 bodies from them. Pretty nice guys to deal with. They are about 3 miles from my house and I've gotten to go there a couple times and mill around. Really makes a guy rethink his career choices when you see the shop. I kept thinking "Damn, I should have paid more attention in woodshop.".

Comment

I recieved my first Warmoth-project yesterday.
              Top quality and great service, but it´s about time they went with online ordering

Comment

Killer rosewood!

Comment

I noticed the new online store last week, and I said to myself,"About fuckin' time they put this up."

Comment

Originally posted by kruneh View Post
                    I recieved my first Warmoth-project yesterday.
                    Top quality and great service, but it´s about time they went with online ordering

Oooooh, nice Swamp Ash. What's the finish going to be?
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Seems like it's USA only, the drop down address only displays United States. Last time I emailed them they wanted $45 to ship me some machine heads :p
                      Stew Mac only wanted $20
                      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I was looking at some hardware on their site the other day and noticed that. Kind of cool, but a long time coming for them... funny that someone as small as me beat 'em to the on-line ordering thing

Comment

On the bright side, they could have been like Allparts, and had online ordering for years.....but still had it all fucked up. Yay Warmoth!!!
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                            On the bright side, they could have been like Allparts, and had online ordering for years.....but still had it all fucked up. Yay Warmoth!!!
                            Oh man, don't even get me started with Allparts' page...

Comment

Working...
                            X