Did I get a good deal ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I get a good deal ???

I found these at a garage sale yesterday. I negotiated $100.00 for the pair. Are these any good ??? [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

... aka ... Look at me !!! ...

Ok, so I'm excited !!!!!

Those are great guitars, but if it were me I would feel bad giving the person only $100 for the pair. I certainly wouldnt be announcing it either.................

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
      Those are great guitars, but if it were me I would feel bad giving the person only $100 for the pair. I certainly wouldnt be announcing it either.................
      Notice the tongue in cheek ... I'm joking my friend ...

Remember I was the guy joking about landing a Skolnick for $15.00 at a garage sale recently. Just clean fun here ...

Comment

Thats good. I was getting the impression you were an Eboneezer. I was going to have to send the Muppets to your house to straighten you out.............

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
          Thats good. I was getting the impression you were an Eboneezer. I was going to have to send the Muppets to your house to straighten you out.............
          No, but I'm definately an "Ibanezer" !!! You likey ???

Comment

Artists are great guitars. Some of them weigh a ton though. I know someone who had the Weir model, and it weighed in at 13 pounds. Cool guitar though............

Comment

Whoa!!! Nice score!!!

So... How much did you actually pay?

Comment

WOW! that one on the left is a killer! That must be real expensive.
                How are these EQs?
                Oh yea, these are real heavy. I tried one last month and couldn't believe how heavy it was.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman View Post
                  WOW! that one on the left is a killer! That must be real expensive.
                  How are these EQs?
                  Oh yea, these are real heavy. I tried one last month and couldn't believe how heavy it was.
                  The one on the left is extremely heavy and a sweeter tighter sounding guitar. The EQ is really cool, haven't had time to fully check all of the range.

Comment

Both are gorgeous. Seriously how much? Did you really get a great deal on them?
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

they looks good, i love the right one the most

Comment

Holy Shit. $50 each.

Didn't you feel just a little bit guilty?:ROTF:

Son Of Spy
                        1976 Gibson Mk53
                        1988 Charvel Model 3
                        1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

Sweet guitars. They look sweeter than LPs.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidhouse View Post
                            Sweet guitars. They look sweeter than LPs.
                            Funny you should say that. I've always liked the Artist's shape better than the Les Paul, but that's me.

Zeeg, I just got the EQ one last week but I've had the Ash one on the right for 6 mths or so. I just figured it would make a cool shot ... and a good bullshit story !! LOL

Comment

Congrats! Are the extra knobs on the Artist on the left stock?

Comment

Working...
                              X