Dean Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Interest?

The New England Dean guitars rep has been trying to get me to buy into the line for a couple years. What's the general concensus on the USA Dean line?
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

I personally think they're overpriced and use Dime for their own personal gain too much...Just my thoughts though. Thanks again for getting me in on the PC1 run dude!

Comment

I like what I've seen from them. I'm strongly considering a Hardtail.

Comment

not my thing
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

we got them at work and have only been getting cheap bs ones...that includes the $1000 dimebag guitar...i think you could do better if you wanted to pick up a new line

Comment

If I was planning on buying a guitar, the last guitar I would consider would be a Dean and, I have tried a few. BTW, got any hardtail SSH soloists =)

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I've gambled on several import Deans always been let down. I want them to be great so I keep trying
              I used to frequent the Dean forums 3 years or so ago and read of semi regular USA model QC complaints.
              I do love the look of the newest Schenker but I do not think I would get one. If I want one that badly I would probably contact Ran, Hill, Gibson or ESP and have a custom built.
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I like Deans.Especially the USA Hardtails.

Comment

I used to lust after a USA model Dean, but there's no way I could afford one.. All I see around here are imports, and they're so damn overpriced! Plus Dime's name over everything thry make these days.. not good. That won't give them any more buyers, they'll only lose those who really loved Dime.
                  And that's a lot!
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

the USA Hardtails are amazing. I just wish they weren't so expensive. They play, sound and look beutiful.
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Looks like I'll be passing on Dean. Thanks for the input!
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

A retailer who sells Dean guitars here took in a few imports. Now he seems to be having trouble selling them even with a 30% discount. MIC baby.
                        Made In China.
                        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Deans don't sell well on ebay either. Except for Dime's

Comment

yeah ive owned the ones from the 80's with the big headstocks. the newer ones are kinda crappy. actually they feel like toys compared to the originals. IMHO vintage dean guys wont touchem & kids dont have that kind of coin. MUCH like USA BCRichs nice but compared to "vintage" ones they are just the same shape, & little more.

Comment

I love my 2 Dean Chech Deluxe EVO`s To bad they don`t make these anymore, they are seriously tight gits man Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X