Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez Forum?

Is this the main Ibanez form? IbanezTalk.com

Asking because it seems dead compared to here and the Kramer forum. I am looking to trade one of my Jacksons for a Ibanez and figured I'd try the Ibanez forum. Thanks!!

Go to the forum linked from ibanez.com
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

A forum community dedicated to Ibanez JEM guitar owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, displays, models, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Comment

Definitely Jemsite.
        Strat God Music
        http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Jem Site

Thanks...Looks like it will tell me everyting I want to know about Ibanez?

Comment

Jemsite is excellent for all things Ibanez. very cool people over there with tons of knowledge.....

Comment

jemsite is great but also there are a lot of kids over there
              Here I am

Comment

Originally posted by pencilsketch View Post
                there are a lot of kids over there
                Not as many as in the ESPiss forum. And I'm not kidding either. It's daycare over there.
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Jemsite is more geared toward the contemporary Ibanez players. Ibnanezcollectors.com (Ibanez Collectors World) seem to have more interest in the older Ibanez models like the Roadstars, Blazers and Jazz instruments. RG's & Skolnicks do not excite the crowd there. Ibanezrules.com is the best place for catalog info for sure. Ibanezregister.com has many photos and a whole bunch of info. Check them all out and make your own decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X