Epiphone Zak LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie Puss can shred!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

mmmmm...Cake

Comment

The Jackson would be better quality, but I say he should buy the guitar he likes best. None other.

Comment

I'm I the only one that never wants to see another Zakk LP, and I wasn't even in on the 357 deal.

I will admit I was real close, my wife wanted an Ipod and I almost convinced her to purchase the 357 MP3 Player so I could get a free guitar. Thank God she pushed for an Ipod.
          Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by metaljunkie View Post
            OUCH
            Zakk is appearing at a music store about 35 mi. from here tonight i should load up my sawblade diecast, and go down there and when he goes to sign autographs plop it down for him to sign it and try to talk him into giving me one off the showroom floor for all my hassle

MOSH ON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
            X