Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esp Ltd 50

The other guitarist in our band got one today, in black..:

I must say for 199.00 it's a great little guitar. The pups don't sound too bad, the neck is thicker than my RR's..but not too uncomfortable. I guess it's great bang for the buck. He's been playing my RR3 for a couple of months now..the only thing he said after practice was..I love this guitar..BUT it's NOT a Jackson LOL.
    Like I said, not a bad guitar.

Yeah, I find that some of the LTDs have a great setup. I checked out some MH's when I was shopping around a while ago and really liked them. Perhaps the 50s, made in Indonesia are a little worse off than the higher models, but should be comparable to the JS series and so be great bang for the buck... My g/f's brother is getting one of these soon...
    - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

My son has an ESP/LTD of some sort. While it's not my cup of tea from a "feel" perspective, it plays pretty damn good.

Comment

I have a V-100 which is the lowline King V copy that they no longer make. It's pretty cool for an inexpensive guitar and has a string through body "tailpiece" that is cool. I am interested in the Viper 400 or a used 301 even. I like the idea of a 24-fret SG but the Gibson Supreme is out of my range. I actually like the flag inlays of the Viper better than the diamonds on the Supreme, plus it's like 20% of the cost!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

melted SG ripoff design makes my teeth hurt.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Not that bad...
            but, it`s still not a Jackson...
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

As far as SG shapes I prefer what Dean does to them but the ESP design is cool enough. Imaginative brand, looking at the great skeleton horns on the F series and all.
              - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Working...
              X