Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
    DK2s rule i can play anything on it be it folk or neoclassical metal
    man, I need a guitar like that. There are so many things I can't play on mine. Of course, that might just be me, not the guitar
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post
      For something new, the fender Hiway 1 strat with the bridge humbucker. For used, a charvel 650xl or Model 6.

chuck
      That reminded me Fender needs to make that HighwayOne with a painted Headstock and a Floyd. That would probably be one of the slickest superstrats new for the price, beat only the DK2

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
        That reminded me Fender needs to make that HighwayOne with a painted Headstock and a Floyd. That would probably be one of the slickest superstrats new for the price, beat only the DK2
        Yep, I would like to check that out.

chuck
        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
          Hilarious! I was just checking out his site before I came back to this thread. Nice guitars for sure.
          Yeah, they are cool. I'm thinking he just gets the parts and builds 'em up. I can't imagine he does it from scratch at that price.

Comment

Used-Charvel Model series, RG550
            New-DK2's, MIM Fenders

I was thinking under $600 would be affordable these days.
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Mahogany Soloist Used

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                An affordable Fender with a Floyd would be nice yeah...
                I never should have passed on the Iron Maiden signature Strat
                Hey Nonny Nonny Milord!
                http://www.monsterjoe.be

Comment

I would say any guitar with a H/S/S setup, but I only use the bridge humbucker, but if I were to use and/or nead a H/S/S guitar, it would be a Jackson SL1. Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by atilla View Post
                    New or used?

Used, I'd try digging up a Model 4.
                    New, I'd look at the stuff this guy calling himself Rols Guitars is making. About a grand for a single hum, a real Floyd, a 12-inch radius and a droopy banana headstock! I'd prefer a 14-inch radius, but that still is good spec.
                    Do you have a link to this guys site? After the huge price hike at Jackson, I am looking other ways. Thanks-Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by atilla View Post
                      New or used?

Used, I'd try digging up a Model 4.
                      New, I'd look at the stuff this guy calling himself Rols Guitars is making. About a grand for a single hum, a real Floyd, a 12-inch radius and a droopy banana headstock! I'd prefer a 14-inch radius, but that still is good spec.
                      I didn't want to shit on anybodys thread but what the heck.
                      I agree that a Model 4 is a good choice but whats up with your suggestion of a single hum $1000.00 Rols??? The least versatile guitar you could ever own would be a single hum guitar. C'mon bro.. get with the program. How are you gonna do blues with a Floyded single hum guitar! :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                        I have a RG550DY and a Black RG770. The 550 has been one of my main guitars for gigs- can't kill 'em- and I'm extremely aggressive with a locking trem...

Hey Jeff.. me likey the DY!!! That swirl pickguard looks outstanding on that guitar.

Comment

Jackson soloist emg sa/sa/ 89 OR 81 +pa2 +rps handles any job studio or live.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                            I didn't want to shit on anybodys thread but what the heck.
                            I agree that a Model 4 is a good choice but whats up with your suggestion of a single hum $1000.00 Rols??? The least versatile guitar you could ever own would be a single hum guitar. C'mon bro.. get with the program. How are you gonna do blues with a Floyded single hum guitar! :ROTF:
                            umm...I just turn down the gain or flip to the clean channel and play some blues licks. I'm not trying to ape anybody's tone, just playin' what I feel.

Comment

Charvel Model 6 or Jackson DK2. My Yamaha RGX 1212S is a great Superstrat as well with a LeS Paul scale.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                                My Yamaha RGX 1212S is a great Superstrat as well with a LeS Paul scale.
                                Then why not a Fusion?

Comment

Working...
                                X