• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
    HM Strat!!!!
    The HM is a great choice.

Comment

Durable, cheap and fleible. Cheaper than the Model 4, and all the Ibenez, Jacksons and neck through Charvels listed in this thread........Charvel Model 3A. Double hums that can be split. What more do you really need?

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        PC1
        I think it still falls into the affordable catagory if you include buying used.
        I agree 100%
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Carvin Bolt and Bolt Plus.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
            If we're talking STOCK guitar. It would have to be the one that started the whole "super strat" movement: The Jackson Soloist. Speficially the SL1. All your tones are they baby!
            um, no offense, but you're several years late on that.

Charvels were the first super strats back when Eddie was using them and tinkering with them. soloists did not come along for several more years.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              Then why not a Fusion?
              A Fusion is fine too, but I actually like this Yamaha better than the Fusions I've played. It's basically a short-scale SL1 in form and function and I like the neck through body format.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

ST-3's....one of those is a NECKTHRU, & was right up there with my SD soloists in quality.

Comment

I love my charvel fusion. i can't really have much of a say because i havent played that many but my fusion sounds good, its VERY comfortable, easy higher fret access and a lush neck. I'm going with the fusion.

Comment

Thanks John. (jgcable)
                    I think this was your guitar at some point......GREAT player.
                    Strat God Music
                    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Any Fender/Heartfield Talon guitar.
                      Made in Taiwan/USA Yamaha Pacifica guitar.
                      Ibanez RG3120DR or RG3120TW guitar.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I was going to say a Talon is a good choice..much like RG's...very versatile stock.
                        Last edited by charvelguy; 02-25-2007, 03:52 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Uh, I'm thinking a fender strat as the "super strat". need Hums? How about a fat strat or even a San D.? Not cheap, but certainly a workhorse.

Comment

Roland ready strat

Comment

From a Lefties point of view (limited availability) I would go with my DK2 or an RG570. My Mexican Strat is great too, but no Floyd.
                              http://www.trevor-jordan.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X