Pics of 2 incoming guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of 2 incoming guitars

I have 2 guitars on order/being assembled. Thought I would post some pics.

1st is a Warmoth parts piece. Korina Body vintage white, with a korina neck with an awesome chocolate ebony board. 1 11/16th, 6105 SS frets, drilled for Sperzels. I'm putting a Wilkinson trem, SD Custom5 and 2 single hotrails. I got the body and neck from the showcase. Should be done in a few weeks.

Here are the parts pics and a pic of what it should look like(minus the headstock color) when done.

Next is a GMW Guitar that I ordered on Thursday from Lee. I had some problem with my CS Jackson Soloist that I got around the New Year and took it up there for him to fix. I had emailed him a few times about this and decided to just order it while I was there.

Alder Bodied sculpted heel, 5A Birdseye oiled neck( that I got to go through the wood blanks and pic out myself) 6150 frets. Millenium Headstock, Floyd non recessed, SD Custom5 ,SD lil 59. Schaller tuners. G&G custom GMW case. Well the pic will show you what it's gonna look like. Turns out my timing was just right as GMW is about to do a run on bodies and necks next week for a 10 piece project that is happening . And my body and neck will go into the run. So I was told an ETA of 4-5 months being everything else is there in stock. Color will be Sonic Blue. I was hugely impressed with the stuff that was in there in different stages of completion. I have been there 5 or 6 times before, but this was the 1st time it didn't look like a Charvel/Repair shop. GMW really seems to be doing their own thing now and I was blown aways by some of the stuff they are doing now, really cool complex ideas. Also Lee couldn't have been any nicer, we shot the shit for about and hour and he fixed my Jackson and told me not don't even bother about the cost. Yeah it only took about 10 minutes to fix, but still very cool of him.

Anyways here is the pic of my GMW.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!
Working...
X