The ultimate Multineck guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate Multineck guitar

Well............................. :ROTF: Jack.

Comment

Looks like a gigantic comb for a guy with curly hair.

I'd take a saw to it and chop the guitars up, sell them as brand new designs, Straight-edged Strats.

Comment

Comment

....... and not one 12 string.....
          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

it needs a Floyd.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

The kicker was that they're all the same! Just awesome. My favourite part would be to say 'theyre all the same spec, setup identical and and stuff. Except one of thems in drop d....cant remember which one though'

Comment

Wtf?
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

No 12 string, but 12 necks? What a pointless exersize!
                  http://www.trevor-jordan.com/

Comment

??

Comment

you could have a crap load of tunings............... the only positive of having that many necks..
                      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Looke like one giant pickguard too.

"Hey, I think there's a bad pot on #6 - pull all the strings and check it"
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You better like the color as it would be one major refin.

Comment

Is that Rick Neilsen behind the guitar? Insane! But.....
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I just don't get it. What's the point?

Comment

Working...
                              X