Put the pawnshop down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put the pawnshop down

and step away. I'm just saw a killer DeAmond single cutaway guitar that has stickers all over it and it's dirty as hell. It has a Bigsby knockoff and was built in '99 in Korea. It is so fukking cool. A case, and everything. If I can get it for $225. It's mine. "F" holes. Not me!!!! The guitar.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I'm not going to tell you not to do it, because you're going to do it anyway.

Comment

Yeah, you are right.:ROTF: I'll post pics if it's $225 and out.

Comment

If it's a pawnshop, offer 20% off what they are asking. Worst thing they can say is no.

Pete

Comment

How dose it play if it plays GREAT get it if not don't.
          Oh yeah what color is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
            I'm not going to tell you not to do it, because you're going to do it anyway.
            :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Yep, that's Fett!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

It is probably an M75T or something like that, those are sweet. My friend/bandmate used to use those almost exclusively.

Comment

Everything I have read about them is good. The pickups are USA made. It's sounds sweet but it looks like hell. It looks like this but is black and has stickers all over it. http://cgi.ebay.com/DeArmond-Starfir...QQcmdZViewItem The Great Snow God has spoken. It's snowing and I am not going anywhere.
                Last edited by fett; 02-28-2007, 12:20 PM.

Comment

I LOVE pawn shops. Seem to have all the luck at these types of places. Here are my 2 latest scores...

1991 Charvel Fusion Custom in Magenta. Mint. With Jackson HSC. $175.00
                  1991 Peavey Vandenberg in Raspberry. OHSC. Good condition. $150.00

I cruse all the local Pawn Shops about once a month. Always finding some good stuff...
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Maybe because Im In a big city, I don't know, but I never have found any "hidden gem'' in a pawn shop.

Comment

I'm a pawn shop junkie
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Well, I went to the pawnshop today. I told the dude $225. He said, "Let's do it.". Fine. He gets the guitar down and looks at the tag. Then he says, "Nevermind. I have to get $250. Because the guy that did the research saw the "Guild" on the trussrod cover and over did the loan value." He said they gave the guy $125 and they usually look for a double or triple for the sale price. I didn't want that silly old guitar anyway. $225 is my max. and they know it.

Comment

there there Fett it will be OK

Comment

No!!! I will be mine!!!!! Sooner or later. I may go back and do the $250 if they throw in 5 packs of strings.

Comment

Well, I had to pay $250 for it. But I also got one those Peavey Amp in Case cases for $25. So it wasn't to bad. It's Starfire Special. Now the question is: Do the stickers stay or go?. I like the stickers.

Comment

Working...
                              X