Family pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family pics

Couple of guitars. Jackson RR1T and Ibanez USRG10TB gone. Got two Ibanez USRG30, Jackson SL2H and Brian Moore. Two basses Fender JB Plus and Carvin LB75.

You have a nice pretty family there, I'd like to ask the Rhoades out on a date
    www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
    the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Nice group there I have a friend with a jackson V shaped thing like that
      too and it's a nice playing guitar.

Were are the Fender Stratocasters?

Comment

I am thinking about buying Jackson DK-1. I have SL1 and SL2H now, used to have another SL2H. Neck through heal is comfy but sound is not so percussive as on bolt-on guitars. I bet there is ton of people who say that NT > BO guitars but imo NT guitars doesnt have killer attack as bolt-on guitars (guitars of the same price range ofcourse).

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
          Nice group there I have a friend with a jackson V shaped thing like that
          too and it's a nice playing guitar.

Were are the Fender Stratocasters?
          Used to have Fender Set Neck Strat. I dig Iron Maiden, but i cant find decent Strat that i will like. I dont like Fender USA Standarts and CS ones are too bluesy and classic looking, you know? I cant change pickups to something like Dimarzio Super Distortion, cause they ruins their look.
          Last edited by ambitotpuphang; 03-02-2007, 10:28 AM.

Comment

The Esp Less Paul look alike looks like it's a three string because the
            carton is covering the other three tuneing keys.
            :ROTF: HA Ha ha hA Ha Ha ha ohhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
              The Esp Less Paul look alike looks like it's a three string because the
              carton is covering the other three tuneing keys.
              :ROTF: HA Ha ha hA Ha Ha ha ohhhhhh.
              Almost Max Cavalera style.

Comment

OH, HELL YEAH!!!

Comment

ESP custom's kick ass...Love your green quilt. I have a Kimono finish on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ambitotpuphang View Post
                    I am thinking about buying Jackson DK-1. I have SL1 and SL2H now, used to have another SL2H. Neck through heal is comfy but sound is not so percussive as on bolt-on guitars. I bet there is ton of people who say that NT > BO guitars but imo NT guitars doesnt have killer attack as bolt-on guitars (guitars of the same price range ofcourse).
                    Agree 100%. I only have bolt ons now. I find I can get more growl and better dynamics (I am referring to solo lead playing in my particular case) with bolt ons.

By the way I use to have a Hamer Cali exactly like yours except mine had 27 frets. Just not an EMG guy so I got rid of it.
                    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Its Hamer Chapparal, not Californian.

Comment

Working...
                      X