John5 Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John5 Tele

I just might have to check this one out.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Nothing says Telecaster like 3 humbuckers, a whidlee bar, and a strathead.

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

looks better than the previous one..
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I'm a big Tele fan, I own a few and love them all. In my opinion however, this one really isn't a Tele at all. I could live with the pickups and whammy, but Tele's do NOT have Strat heads.

Comment

Musician's Friend:
          Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Fender Artist Series J5 Triple Tele Deluxe Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands...

Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Fender Artist Series J5 Triple Tele Deluxe Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands...

Comment

urh (pukes)
            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

his guitars are pretty awful. the old was was "ok" at best....the new one is HIDEOUS!!!! if it was a chick, i wouldn't "hit it" with a leper's dick!!!!
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Comment

for once I kinda like it

Comment

I like the Strat head better than the older 12 String Strat headstock. This one looks much better...

While I'm not a fan of a Strathead on a Tele, there is a precident for it. Doesn't make it right, but it has been done before...
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Put a Floyd on that sucker

Comment

The only good thing about that dude and his stupid pointless ugly looking guitars is his first name.

Comment

john, have you ever heard him play? he can play his ass off, to say the very least. check this video out:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Oh yes, he can play..but he has the ugliest guitars! Teles do NOT have stratheads. That's just wrong..and that abomination is just that!

Comment

That Tele he is playing there looks slick, but ugh that thing pictured in this threads first post is a Tele in name only.

Comment

Working...
                              X