Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Please help me pick Taylor T5 color!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But, this is a lot more important than shoes! Just don't tell that to your wife, or mine...

Comment

Tobacco Sunburst looks amazing.

Comment

Blue Blue Oo Oo Blue Blue pick the Blue

Comment

The transparent blue maple top looks amazing IMHO. Much preferred over any of the others. Can't vote in the poll, but there You have it.
          - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Well DAMN!!! That's not fair!!!

I voted for the "Blue Edge Burst" and then you posted the other color options.

I'd like to change my vote to either the Custom Tobacco Sunburst or the Custom Redwood.

Comment

I know, I know. I shouldn't have posted the other guitars. But, I'm not a big fan of sunbursts, so those are out for me. And, I've never played a guitar with a Redwood top. I guess it might sound a little like Cedar, but I really have no idea.
              Anyone know any details about the Redwood T5?
              It looks like Blue Edge Burst might be winning.
              I'm ordering one of these today, so hurry and vote!

Comment

I voted blue edge burst, but the gunmetal is nice too. So are the rest. It seems like I'm trying to pick a color for my own guitar. Decisions, decisions.........In a perfect world, you could just buy them all!!! Good luck with whichever you choose Brian!
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Thanks Chris, yeah I wish I could have at least two of them!
                  I'm calling local dealers to see if anyone has any guitar in stock with a redwood top I can try. No luck yet. Some stores have never even heard of redwood!

Comment

I voted for blue, but prefer the tobacco.

Comment

I chang my vote to it's either the the blue edge burst or
                      the tabacco burst and the other burst is nice too

Comment

I vote for a black one. You can't ever go wrong with black!

Comment

Wow..Tobacco sunburst all the way

Comment

Thanks for voting. Keep them coming, I haven't ordered a T5 yet. I'm starting to lean toward the Redwood top Custom even though I didn't include that one in the voting.

Comment

I voted Aztec, but I'm all about the Custom Redwood now. That is the one for me...uh... you
                              Last edited by VitaminG; 03-04-2007, 11:54 PM.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

I've narrowed it down to two now. The Redwood or Gun Metal Blue. The only thing holding me back on pulling the trigger on the Redwood is I'm wondering if it will ding and dent easily like Cedar. I've read that Redwood sounds like a mix between Spruce and Cedar but that it might actually be softer than Cedar. So, that is why the Gun Metal Blue is still in the running.

Comment

Working...
                                X