Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those telacasters made of metal?

Comment

nice fiddles for sure - thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
        HAMER standard.....awesome
        Indeed!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Psh511 View Post
          those trussart guitars look awsome...how do they play??
          The Trussarts absolutely kill, they have great tone. They have super fast necks with a smooth satin finish. All three are different, the red star is a one piece maple neck and board, the cream color is tobacco stained maple with rosewood and is a thin "charvel like" profile, the black (my favorite) is a charcoal stained maple neck with an ebony board, it is slightly thicker, more PC1 or PRS regular thickness. All three have a little '59 in the bridge, but all have different neck PUP's. Very crunchy, then very Tele indeed. The all metal is very resonant and lots of nice warm tone, and they are surprisingly light at around 8lbs. You should check out his web site www.jamestrussart.com..I also have 2 Steel deVille's..they are his singlecuts, unfortunately they are at the studio...I have one all rusty with skulls on the pickguard and one black over yellow worn and relic'd. They are really nice guitars.

Comment

The Trussarts absolutely kill, they have great tone. They have super fast necks with a smooth satin finish. All three are different, the red star is a one piece maple neck and board, the cream color is tobacco stained maple with rosewood and is a thin "charvel like" profile, the black (my favorite) is a charcoal stained maple neck with an ebony board, it is slightly thicker, more PC1 or PRS regular thickness. All three have a little '59 in the bridge, but all have different neck PUP's. Very crunchy, then very Tele indeed. The all metal is very resonant and lots of nice warm tone, and they are surprisingly light at around 8lbs. You should check out his web site www.jamestrussart.com..I also have 2 Steel deVille's..they are his singlecuts, unfortunately they are at the studio...I have one all rusty with skulls on the pickguard and one black over yellow worn and relic'd. They are really nice guitars.
            Thanks for the info...I think the musiczoo also carries them...Im gonna have to go check them out

Comment

Yes they do, ask for Joe V. nice guy.

Comment

Working...
              X