Boston's Newest Dean USA Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston's Newest Dean USA Dealer

Last week a couple Dean sales guys showed up here with a purple USA ML with a gorgeous quilt top, 3 humbuckers with gold covers, a Floyd, creme binding and an ebony board with some of the most colorful abalone I've ever seen. It was COOL as hell.

So, I've got 4 custom pieces on the way...

1) Z, trans red spalted maple, Floyd
    2) ML, flamed maple, cherryburst, Floyd
    3) V, quilted maple, trans purple, Floyd
    4) Dime Razorback, rust, Floyd

Check out their website if you haven't (www.deanguitars.com), it may be the best guitar site I've seen. And uh... they have a huge (pretty much unmoderated) forum attached to the main site that they actually... support! I was shocked to learn the company puts out an open invitation to the forum members each year for a weekend visit to the factory.

Pics to follow when the guitars arrive!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Congrats, hope they keep their prices down.

Comment

Hey I found out the other day Dean is now having guitars made in Japan. They have a hardtail with a quited top that is to die for. I still hate their prices though!
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I read on their own forum that they contract out much of their work to other shops ! I couldn't believe what I was reading. One of the shops mentioned was USACustom.
        There is a huge thread on this topic over there.
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

You getting any Mustaines at all?
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I can certainly get a Mustaine, didn't order one though.
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

No worries!
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I really wanna know this.Where are the import Mustaine's made in?Korea?China?Japan?
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Probably China like the Dime imports.

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                  I really wanna know this.Where are the import Mustaine's made in?Korea?China?Japan?
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
                  X