Musicman Silhouette in the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musicman Silhouette in the house

I figured it's time to post pics of the Musicman Silhouette I recently aquired(sp?). Of course I'm still dreaming of a made in USA Jackson, hopefully I can afford one after this summer since I'll be working then.
    Until then, this one is pretty much a dream to play! I now understand why Vinnie Moore plays these guitars. The trem is licenced, made by Musicman.
    The guitar is missing nut-clamps (or what the hell those at the nut are called) at the moment , I'll be getting some in a week or two. Dimarzio pups of course. Hope you like it

Last edited by Guitardude86; 03-08-2007, 01:06 PM.
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

That is nice! I love music man guitars. Some of they classiest guitars out there.

Comment

Thanks! They are classy. Seems to me most of Musicman's signature guitars are more or less based on the Silhouette anyway, so why not get the original

Comment

i actually like mm's more than jacksons...but that wouldn't be the cool thing to say on a jackson board...lol

Comment

looks great in white....congrats

Comment

With a guitar like that, why do you want a Jackson? My EBMM's are some of the finest I own. The necks are incredible and the quailty is top notch. I'd like to try a Silhouette with a locking wiggle stick, the one I had was a vtrem.

Sweet guitar, enjoy it!
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Wow, thanks Kim Yong-Il, umm I mean Jimmy
              Yes, I may very well keep the Musicman, it is a top-class guitar
              But, I STILL want a Jackson GAS will kill me someday..

Comment

Awesome.

They don't put floyds on the silhouettes anymore.

Comment

yeah, really great score, Last year I was looking all
                  over the place for a Silhouette with a maple board and a floyd.
                  Came up empty handed. I'd hold on to that one they are getting
                  hard to find.
                  Congrats, now get a laney and play some of "The Maze" on it
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Congrats on the purchase. My Petrucci with piezo's and custom inlays came in today and it is flawless! If yours is anything like the quality guitar I just received you'll be very happy! I'm a new fan of EBMM guitars!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Killer! Those necks are great, and the balance is perfect too.
                      Congrats...you may not need that Jackson now? :-))

Comment

EBMM guitars rule!
                        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
                          EBMM guitars rule!

+1
                          Awesome Silo you got there!!!! I just recently picked up a SUB 1 which is basically a no frills Silo Special!!! EBMM`s production line of guitars is custom shop quality!

Comment

I have one in the same layout and colour as that, but with a fixed bridge. I kinda bought it on a whim, and wasn't all that enamoured with it at first, but I've recently started playing it again, and I think we've bonded. Blows my other guitars clean out of the water for build quality, tone and playability. Shame it hasn't got a pointy headstock though...

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                              I figured it's time to post pics of the Musicman Silhouette I recently aquired(sp?). Of course I'm still dreaming of a made in USA Jackson, hopefully I can afford one after this summer since I'll be working then.
                              Hehe, FWIW, I play my EBMM Axis more than my SL1!
                              Of course, they're both outstanding guitars. Congrats
                              on the great score. She's a beauty. I love the maple neck
                              and white body combination...

theo

Comment

Working...
                              X