My new Caparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Caparison

Here's my new (2nd hand actually) Caparison Horus Black Night... This guitar can barely be called 2nd hand, as it was played 10 minutes, and put back in it's case. The springs hadn't been "broken in", nor had the strings been stretched properly. Finish and everything is 99% mint. I bought it for 2/3 of what it costs new, so I can't complain!

Pics (not too good, but they'll have to do):

I think I'm in love with this guitar!

Looks like a winner to me!

Congrats!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Beautiful inlays! Are they all like the first fret one?
        Scott

Comment

Awesome score! Where are you located at? If the neck is anything like my Apple Horn, its perfect!

BTW, Those clock inlays change the time based on the fret, so the fifth fret would have 5:00. A great idea if you ask me.

Comment

I believe the clock inlays agree to the fret it is on. For instance - 5th fret inlay will be at 5:00 and the 9th fret inlay will be at 9:00, etc.

EDIT - Iced_Earth beat me to it.

Nice guitar. I'm thinking about buying a the new Dellinger FX HGS in pro black - but they are not available yet.

Comment

Originally posted by iced_earth View Post
              Awesome score! Where are you located at? If the neck is anything like my Apple Horn, its perfect!

BTW, Those clock inlays change the time based on the fret, so the fifth fret would have 5:00. A great idea if you ask me.
              Norway! Oh yeah, the neck is really nice! I've fallen in love with necks that have more wood in them, versus the the wizard-necks on ibanez'es... The inlays are really nice, pretty different from what's "normal"!

Comment

As a Hamer Californian player and an Evergrey fan, that looks outstanding to me. One of these days...
                This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Evergrey rules.
                  Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Just awesome!
                    One day I will have one too!

Comment

Konge! Jeg sikla på den gitaren sjøl ei stund, sendte mail til selger og greier men hadde ikke råd da (som vanlig)
                      Now play some mean James Murphy/Andy La Roque - riffs on that fiddle!
                      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_88 View Post
                        Norway! Oh yeah, the neck is really nice! I've fallen in love with necks that have more wood in them, versus the the wizard-necks on ibanez'es... The inlays are really nice, pretty different from what's "normal"!
                        Cool... I actually have Norwegian name even though its by mistake (Mikkel). Are Caparisons easy to find out there? I think there is one dealer in the USA. I was lucky to get mine in Japan.

I can't say enough about those necks... definitely my favorite profile of the guitars I have. That and the smooth unfinished back makes for some good playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
                          Evergrey rules.
                          Evergrey ownz bro!
                          Check my bands!
                          www.myspace.com/magicktr
                          www.myspace.com/sinif64
                          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Very nice guitar! It's on my wish list too.

Pretty cool to see, that many of the features of the Grover Jackson Doug Aldrich Custom has been carried over: the Psycho finish, H-S config with no pup-rings, slant insert jack and probably other features as well. Mahogany body perhaps?

Well it's probably no surprise, when considering Itaru Kanno designed both
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Very Nice congrats!
                              I'd love to get my hands on wone of their Dellinger 7's
                              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
                              X