Carvin Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Guitars

Anyone here ever play one of these? Aren't they only sold through their own stores/catalog? Or at least they used to be?

Great guitars. I have a bolt kit. You can order to your taste. Pick your style, color, neck wood, body wood, top, fret size, headstock shape, bridge, hardware color, neck radius, etc. Takes a couple months to receive, but that's better than most custom shops. They're still wholesale ... check out www.carvin.com.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

I have an 89' DC127. My main guitar. Love it.

Comment

They make great guitars. I visited their factory a couple months ago, and it was very impressive. Their finishes are awesome.

Comment

Does anyone know if they offer the Jackson-style headstock in reverse? And does anybody have a pic of a current Carvin *without* rounded body edges?
          sigpic

Comment

Just sold this one [IMG][/IMG]

Great guitars !!!

Comment

They offer a pointy headstock but it's not exactly like Jackson's. You can get it reverse if you want. If you check their site and also www.carvinmuseum.com you'll see lots and lots of pics of different styles and combinations.
              My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                Does anyone know if they offer the Jackson-style headstock in reverse? And does anybody have a pic of a current Carvin *without* rounded body edges?
                They used to and probably still do. If one model has an option you like and it isn't listed for a different model you want all you have to do is call in your order instead of on the web and they can do it most of the time. And yes, they are great guitars. I do miss the old 24.75 scale models they used to make.

Their amps are great as well, I have three x-amps

Comment

They wont do the Jackson style headstock at all anymore. But they do have a pointy-ish headstock that you can get in reverse. Have to ask for it though.

Comment

I had a koa one...locking tuners...hardtail...great guitar

Comment

I just recently got theis DC727C 7 string (last month actually)
                      it's an amazing playing guitar. the Bridge pickup is lacking a bit in balls but besides that I absolutely love it. it's a really well made instrument and it plays incredibly well (especially for a 7)
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I have a CT6M that I got a little over a year ago. I'm very happy with it considering what I paid. If you order from them I think you have 10 days to ship it back if you don't like it so you can't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
                          I just recently got theis DC727C 7 string (last month actually)
                          it's an amazing playing guitar. the Bridge pickup is lacking a bit in balls but besides that I absolutely love it. it's a really well made instrument and it plays incredibly well (especially for a 7)
                          That finish looks great! Is that the umber stain on quilt?

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                            Yes, they do. I ordered one a while back.

Great guitars. Greaat necks especially.

Comment

I would like to have one but they cost to much sorry I'm not much help

Rock on for Life

Comment

Working...
                              X