Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still trying to lift my jaw off the floor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still trying to lift my jaw off the floor...

Check out Jon Schaeffer's new guitar at the McNaught forum.

This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

F'n awesome!

Comment

That is pretty fucking metal.....the inlays are killer.

I typically don't go for quilt tops, but that one is awesome. Nice rig.

Steve E

Comment

Badass!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just wait His explorer is getting its clearcoat put on at RSguitarworks and it will be killer.Its a 1776 motif hand painted by Sarah Ray.I saw it today and its going to be cool as hell.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Awsome man, I teched for him once, he had alot of guitars!
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Awesome, I thought he was all about the Gibsons though. He has alot of guitars though, he has a couple nice BC Rich customs that you can see on the Alive in Athens DVD.

Comment

Very cool guitar. Sweet quilt top.

Comment

I liked the inlays, but not the rest. The Explorer sounds cool. I'd like to see pics of that.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Pretty fuckin' sweet.

Comment

That thing looks awesome. I'd like to see the explorer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisb View Post
                        Awesome, I thought he was all about the Gibsons though. He has alot of guitars though, he has a couple nice BC Rich customs that you can see on the Alive in Athens DVD.
                        A couple? He's only shown playing one guitar through the whole DVD... a custom Ignitor. I was pretty disappointed no Gibsons or any other B.C. Riches were shown at all. And Larry Tarnowski is shown only playing his Jackson Kelly through the whole show.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

how does the headstock look like? Is there a full pic of the guitar? Awesome Quilt top. But my fav is this one from Schecter. Wish the fretboard had some cool inlays. Although I am not a big fan of Schecter, I am supressing my GAS for this one...

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                            how does the headstock look like? Is there a full pic of the guitar? Awesome Quilt top. But my fav is this one from Schecter. Wish the fretboard had some cool inlays. Although I am not a big fan of Schecter, I am supressing my GAS for this one...

WOAH!!!

I just got the GAS myself... thanks for posting that pic.

The Jon Schaffer is awesome, too! Great inlay work, reminded me of HuntingDoug's awesome projects.
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Holy Shit ! That guitar is just too damn cool. The inlays have to be the best I've ever seen. Put those inlays on a trans black Warrior and I'd sell my kidneys to buy it.
                              I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X