X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuel0707 View Post
    Interesting sales tactic.

Do you know what you want for the ESP?
    I'm not trying to sell it here, that's what the classifieds are for. Having said that, I have no idea if the thing (lol) is worth $100 or a grand, because I've never seen another one for sale. Anywhere. I'm not saying that means it's worth a bazillion dollars, but I don't want to sell it for half of what it's worth, nor do I want to sell it for twice what it's worth. Ok, maybe twice, but I'd rather sell it for current fair market value, and I just haven't been able to establish that yet.

It's not a sales tactic, more like a 'hey, has anyone seen one of these for sale lately and where and how much' tactic. If that makes sense. If the guitar is worth $400 or less, I'll probably hold onto it.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Extant View Post
      Mm-hmm. Well, you have fun with your overinflated ego and your thing.
      Thanks! Enjoy your shitty life.

Comment

Jesus Pete! Talk about blunt. :ROTF:

As for the "guitar" , I do recall seeing an 85 Mirage Deluxe on craigslist a while back.
        Not sure if that person knew of its true value or not either, but I do remember he was letting it go for $500. Can't find the link anymore.

There is an 86 snake skin Mirage Deluxe going for close to a grand on ebay, but it's a pointy, not a strahead.

That may help give you a figure to toss out there and see if anyone bites.
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          Jesus Pete! Talk about blunt. :ROTF:

As for the "guitar" , I do recall seeing an 85 Mirage Deluxe on craigslist a while back.
          Not sure if that person knew of its true value or not either, but I do remember he was letting it go for $500. Can't find the link anymore.

There is an 86 snake skin Mirage Deluxe going for close to a grand on ebay, but it's a pointy, not a strahead.

That may help give you a figure to toss out there and see if anyone bites.
          Cool, thanks for the info. Yeah, I can be blunt, can't I?

Pete

Comment

I would guess it would be around the $400 - $500 mark because that is what the strats with that HS seem to go for from around that era. It is a cool piece and if it plays nice I would just hang on to it.

Comment

This is Pinky the parts order
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
              X