Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben_D View Post
    J.H. stands for my initials
    Oh. I thought with a user name like Ben_D, your initials would've been "BD".

Comment

Sweet looking axe man. Good luck with it.

I get my KV2 next week and my Custom BC Rich Wave Supreme should be here this week. Let's all do the happy dance.

Comment

Hey bro,

That Ran V looks f'n killer all the way around!!! Congratulations man and hope she is everything you wanted and more

-Jeremy

Comment

Nice pics, now I must say that this guitar looks like the dogs bollocks!

How much did you say? hmmmm
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by circle of the tyrants View Post
            Oh. I thought with a user name like Ben_D, your initials would've been "BD".
            Heh...Ben_D is for BenDover...nickname I'm using sometimes at the forums I didn't see anything negative about LEOKV2 comments....he doesn't like and that's fine. I like his guitar for some reason

Comment

That's sweet! Congrats. I love black with white bevels, as well as white with black bevels.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                Okay, so this is your second ambiguous post about them. Either write in complete sentences or tell me:

YOU LIKE IT ON THE V

or

YOU DO NOT LIKE IT ON THE V

Read your posts - "The TOM kills it" - what does that mean exactly? ""but on a Jackson much less a KV" - ???

ok here
                I DON'T LIKE IT ON KING V'S, " BUT ON A JACKSON"= TOM setup bad IMO "MUCH LESS ON A KV"= even worst that on a jackson.
                "The TOM kills it" looks killer but i don't like the bridge set-up on that particular guitar. remember he's showing his guitar to get opinions they don't really matter, but i figured i would express myself.
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
                  Hmmm... dude, I'm not having a Rico Jr. King V made, where did you get that from? It's a VIXEN, it has NOTHING to do with a King V, it's an original model from Rico, here's a picture for ya:

So, as you can see... it has NOTHING to do with a KV, think twice before posting.
                  looks the same as a KV, just with a few cutouts. it is not completely his orginal idea.
                  "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I really like the black with white bevels. I keep day dreaming on the theme with the custom shop generator. Nice guitar.

Comment

Dude that is a sick V! congrats man

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                        looks the same as a KV, just with a few cutouts. it is not completely his orginal idea.
                        Well, to me it actually doesn't. See?, No bevels, very pointy V endings, 3 per side headstock with the devil horns shape, cutouts, it's a full sized V also.

Comment

That's awsome, I priced up one a while ago, looks killer!
                          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

That thing looks awesome! Does th eguy that built it have a website?

Comment

Try any search engine, and look for Ran Guitars. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                                Try any search engine, and look for Ran Guitars. Yes.

http://www.ranguitars.com/
                                Durrrr. Cool looking guitars on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X