Ran KV Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's awesome!
    Congrats, hope the guitar is all you hope for it to be.

If it is as good as the Ran KV a local guy I know owns, then you should be very happy.
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
      Durrrr. Cool looking guitars on there.

Comment

so whats happening to your ran dude? is the delivery company going to pay for a replacement ran or are they just going to pay for repairs?
        it sucks that your ran got damaged before it even got to you man.
        i feel for ya, i hope everything works out.
        btw, appart from the damage, how was the guitar? like how did it play and sound?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by User01 View Post
          so whats happening to your ran dude? is the delivery company going to pay for a replacement ran or are they just going to pay for repairs?
          it sucks that your ran got damaged before it even got to you man.
          i feel for ya, i hope everything works out.
          btw, appart from the damage, how was the guitar? like how did it play and sound?

cheers
          Did I miss something? I was waiting for the glowing review. Surely not more shipping troubles... BenD, tell us it's all okay. Please!

Comment

someone posted this on metaltabs.com:

before shipping:
            http://muusikoiden.net/dyn/users/21005.jpg
            Muusikoiden.net on palvelu, joka on suunnattu niin musiikin ammattilaisille, harrastelijoille kuin kuluttajillekin. Sivujen tarkoituksena on luoda keskus, jossa musiikista kiinnostuneet voivat kohdata toisensa, sekä tarjota monipuolisia palveluja internetin tarjoamien mahdollisuuksien mukaan.

http://muusikoiden.net/dyn/users/21006.jpg

after:

Comment

the guitar matched his specs so i assumed its his
              man, i would be so pissed if the courier fucks up my ran when i order...

Comment

What nut color did you ordered?... Black or white?
                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by User01 View Post
                  someone posted this on metaltabs.com...
                  Ah f***, you're right User01, it's definitely Ben_D's Ran. Thanks for flaging it up.

Ben_D, dude, I'm really, really, really sorry to hear about this. Your Ran KV's a seriously sweet guitar and insane that it got it's first scar in shipping.

I'm sure everyone here'd appreciate it if you let us know what the outcome is.

Comment

Haven't been here for a while....The guitar is amazing, everything is built like written to the specs...they even did the neck with the same profile as my KV-2. The damages will be fixed on next (this) week by Ruokangas (http://www.ruokangas.com/) here in Finland. I'll get the guitar back within 2 weeks.

What nut color did you ordered?... Black or white?
                    White nut.
                    Last edited by Ben_D; 05-06-2007, 04:00 PM.

Comment

whats the action like on Rans?

Apparently Jackson you can get extremely low without any fret buzz, is this the case with Ran?

I want A Ran KV Metallic Gold with black bevels and black hardware =]

Comment

After pics not working....
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

After a bit of slaving away on photoshop, heres what i'd want my RAN to look like...

(btw in regards to the previous post i made, i vhanged my mind!)

Comment

Originally posted by sam69 View Post
                            whats the action like on Rans?

Apparently Jackson you can get extremely low without any fret buzz, is this the case with Ran?

I want A Ran KV Metallic Gold with black bevels and black hardware =]
                            I think it depends which model you have The action can be set very low on mu KV Custom.

Comment

Both my Vision adn Rr have very low actions, raised the mactiona tad on the RR though but that was personal choice...

Sorry your guitar was damaged in shipping and good luck on getting it repaired they are killer guitars...

I plan to order another one, but I think my next gutiar will be a DK2M, I need to have this gutiar or two of them...

Owain

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post
                                Sorry your guitar was damaged in shipping and good luck on getting it repaired they are killer guitars...

My Ran is at good hands at Ruokangas Will get it on next week...

Comment

Working...
                                X