$700 for a new Gibson Les Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $700 for a new Gibson Les Paul

One of the better deals on the market, if you ask me. Kind of unfinished, no binding, all mahogany, no maple cap, rough body. Kind of slapped together. Burstbucker Pros themselves fetch about $150 USED on the open market. Comes with a Gibson USA case and free shipping.

How can you go wrong?

Plus, you don't have to pay interest for a year.

Yeah, these are nice. $100 lower than I've ever seen them. I love mine; though, I put EMGs in it... 85 in the bridge, of course, with an 81 in the neck.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Definitely a good deal - I prefer the neck feel on these to the painted finishes.

Comment

Free shipping, too! I'm forwarding this to my cousin and bandmate Kevin.
        Thanks, Dan.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The other guitarist in my band has one. It's okay. Don't like the neck at all, but it's more of a preference issue. The worksmanship is decent, didn't set me off one way or the other.

Comment

Are the weight of these the same as a typical Les Paul Studio?

Comment

Unless you're addicted to USA guitars, you can get a PRS SE Custom (Korean) that will smack that thing around for less $. However, it doesn't have the quality seal that is 'Gibson' emblazoned on the headstock.

Pete

Comment

Working...
              X