Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my new pantera westone

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...1ActmbFy5asXNA

Take a look and see what ya think. I know a few were interested in seeing it when i got it. I think itll go to the highest offer, not my cup of tea and I have run into a problem will most likely be selling most my axes here asap.

Blew my outboard on my boat and I am a tournament fisherman, I can always replace the axes, but I need to boat for some income!
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Looks good.
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Beautiful guitar!

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're selling it you need to post an ad in the Classifieds section and set a set price - no "best offer". Those are the rules here.

If you still don't see the Classifieds section, PM the admins and they will grant you access.

But if you're thought to be posting items for sale outside the Classifieds, you can be banned.

Again, not trying to bust your chops, but them's the rules and people have been tossed for trying to circumvent them - or for getting rude when informed of the rules.

Other than that, sorry about the boat problems and I hope you get going again soon!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Oh i was just kinda talkin didnt mean it was ready to roll yet, I know about the fieds and if i offended anyone im sorry!

Great site dont want to be banned lol
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Nice guitar. What are the two screws on the back of the headstock?
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

The headstock shape looks alot like a Vantage of Matsumoku construction.. as does the laminated wood. Nice looking axe.

Comment

Vantage and Aria Pro II, there was another brand.... oh yeah Westbury that used that same headstock.

Comment

Nice it's a good color............

Rock on for Life.

Comment

I've never seen those kinda pickup logo's before, what kind are they?
                  www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                  the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

stock Westone.. the W resembles the headstock logo.

Comment

Working...
                    X