Daphne Blue EJ Strat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daphne Blue EJ Strat....

Got ahold of an EJ that the previous owner wasn't very kind too...a bit beaten up and Candy Apple Red - perfect candidate for a refin

Off she went to a local builder who's starting to shoot paint and back she came dripping in Daphne Blue nitro...add mint green pickguard and she's ready for the Prom.

Freaking killer.

Added a beefed up Fender Corona neck plate as the EJ plates are almost as wimpy as EJ's voice

Awesome guitar.

Steve E

looks nice congrats.

Comment

Beautiful. One-of-a-kind. Kudo's to you sir.
      Strat God Music
      http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

nice job steve

Comment

Originally posted by thenine View Post
          nice job steve

Thanks man...when you get some time we need to hook for a mini Amp Fest.

Steve E

Comment

That is fucking stellar!! Great guitar bro...neck looks very comfortable...
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

That is by far my favorite color for a Strat. Very Nice.

Comment

Nice job man, how are those? I use a YJM and I was curious about the EJ.
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                  Nice job man, how are those? I use a YJM and I was curious about the EJ.

Thanks man

I dig this guitar. It's got a pretty beefy neck but with a 12 radius board. The body contours are much more pronounced than a current Strat body. I like the pickups, some people hate them. Overall, I dig the whole guitar. At the $900 - 1100 used market you can find them on it's a steal.

Steve E

Comment

That's just awesome Steve! BTW, I heard from a local Fender dealer that Fender is gonna make rosewood fingerboard EJ's. When and how true this is, well it's anybody's guess.
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Oh shit, thats sweet!
                      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Really nice, I'd love a few hours with her!
                        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

EJ Strats are really great. I had a CAR for a while and I loved it. Congrats on the guitar and awesome refin.

Comment

wow...love the color...much better then stock

Comment

congrats! love the color.

Comment

Working...
                              X