Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The EJ Strat is one hell of a player.
    That is sweet.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wow. That is one hot looking EJ. I own two in every color they made and all are numbered under #00500. Without a doubt they are my favorite neck Fender put out. I have a custom shop 57 and 63 and even a pre CBS strat, and none area any nicer then a good EJ.

Comment

Originally posted by PittJitsu View Post
        Wow. That is one hot looking EJ. I own two in every color they made and all are numbered under #00500. Without a doubt they are my favorite neck Fender put out. I have a custom shop 57 and 63 and even a pre CBS strat, and none area any nicer then a good EJ.
        The neck on this one is from that first group of 500 (mid 300's according to original owner...). I bought another complete, the neck was nowhere near as nice as this one in all respects so I sold it....this body had some cosmetic issues, no biggie but I was going for Daphne and this was the perfect platform. A guy came by last night to pick up a Bogner cab I sold him and got to play this one and was blown away. This is one of the really good ones.

Steve E

Comment

Very Cool Steve. Its Funny because I ended up buying these while searching for a killer mojo Daphne or sonic blue 57 relic. When I happened to see that these where being released I was so disappointed that they where not issued in either of those colors, so I settled. But Now that I see yours, I am convinced IT should have been available.
          May I ask, what bogner did you own? I want one and I'm wondering if The transition from my vintage fender amps will be an easy one.

Thanks
          Pitt

Comment

Working...
          X