Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG Silverburst/Out for delivery

Pic's to follow shortly!

I've wanted to use that since it's been available!

Thanks!

Comment

In the meantime, here'z a 68RI Silverburst LPC from Guitarsale's 2006 limited run. Not the pimp daddy '07 plain LPC run that's poluting the crop (not to mention the 2003 half-breed Samtrash run). Sweeeeeeeht siiiiiiilverburst,

Comment

I love silverbursts. Even when they go sickly green...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I love silverbursts, especially when they go sickly greenish yellow. Old silverbursts look awesome. New ones, not so much.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Albertson View Post

In the meantime, here'z a 68RI Silverburst LPC from Guitarsale's 2006 limited run. Not the pimp daddy '07 plain LPC run that's poluting the crop (not to mention the 2003 half-breed Samtrash run). Sweeeeeeeht siiiiiiilverburst,
            Gee thanks. I just wet myself...those two beauties are awesome. I'd definitely like to be part of that threesome

Comment

You playin' that guitar or what? Need pics!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I am sad to report that it appears that do to some less than careful packing and a rather rough trip to the west coast it was damaged. The guitar was not properly placed in the case and part of the upper bevel was resting aginst an unpadded portion of the case. That and it's 3000 mile journy with UPS have cause two large scuffs and a chipped lower horn. Now I must decide if to return it or live with it. Unfortunatly there are no more since only 400 were made. Ya I know pic's maybe tomarrow I just put in a 15hr day. Good Night!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, it sucks.

Scuffs I can live with. If the chip is large enough, I would return it, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                    I am sad to report that it appears that do to some less than careful packing and a rather rough trip to the west coast it was damaged. The guitar was not properly placed in the case and part of the upper bevel was resting aginst an unpadded portion of the case. That and it's 3000 mile journy with UPS have cause two large scuffs and a chipped lower horn. Now I must decide if to return it or live with it. Unfortunatly there are no more since only 400 were made. Ya I know pic's maybe tomarrow I just put in a 15hr day. Good Night!
                    Damn shame.
                    Those bad dogs went fast, too. Maybe check around? I know a bunch of dealers are in the GOTW program.

Comment

Working...
                    X