No announcement yet.

Epi Zakk Wylde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll let the guys "who were there" describe it since I wasn't actually involved.

Comment

I played one of the Bullseyes a few weeks ago. I was pretty underwhelmed. I could think of better guitars for the same money. Esp. some of the other Epi LP models.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
        please elaborate... what is this 357 scam?
        Just as I said previously in another thread, it's better not to know. I think you'd be better off searching for "357 scam" on google, personally, as a lot of us were ripped off.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

IF it came down to this and RR5 what would you pick? I'm torn between my RR5, and selling it for a profit and buying this and having cash left over.

Comment

RR5, hands down. Better guitar all the way around.

Comment

I posted a few months ago about my experience in a GC with the epi ZW and I was very impressed with the guitar. I am not a Gibson fan at all but it was a really solid and good sounding guitar for the price.

Comment

I played the Epi bullseye one.. I hated it. It sounded completely lifeless. Maybe I just got a bad one..
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I think I'm going to just hang on to my RR5. Thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                    I think I'm going to just hang on to my RR5. Thanks all
                    Good decision!! Plus, the epi dropped in value within 2 months or so I had it. I bought it on eBay for $600 or something and when I put it up for sale, the highest bid it got was like $550 or something. I even included a hardcase. Keep the RR5, down the years I feel its price will go up.
                    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                      RR5, hands down. Better guitar all the way around.

+1, I have/had both (sold the Zakk) the RR5 is just fantastic.............
                      "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

RR5 all the way!!

Comment

Originally posted by donvandam View Post
                          The Camo bullseye with the maple board is supposidly the best one
                          That one is definitely my favorite model. I really need to get to a GC or something to give one a test drive.....

Comment

Working...
                          X